Monday, October 1, 2012

SOCIAL WEBSITES

            Hi readers, I am going to tell you my opinion about some social websites like Tuenti, Facebook or Twitter. I have two social websites Tuenti and twitter and I use them very much.

            At the beginning I didn't know how to use but with the time I learnt very quickly. In Tuenti you have the principal page, there appear the notifications and comments of your friends and the chat, you can talk with your friends. You also have your profile and there appear the photos you upload and the photos in you are label and how many friends you have. But not only that in your profile also appear the comments of your friends send you and the situation you write and the videos you share. There also have the private messages that people sent you; and in games you play with anyone that have Tuenti.

            But Tuenti also have disadvantages like when people create Tuenti they didn't change the settings. When you upload a photo, there they put that you can eliminate the photo but really they didn't eliminate and the photo is on Internet and if you don't know how to eliminate really is very difficult.

            To conclude, Tuenti is more difficult that you think and with the people that if going to do Tuenti I say CAUTION! Because your information is going to stay in Internet.

1 comment: